THINGS AREN'T ALWAYS WHAT THEY SEEM!

Sexing up machines or machining up sex?

Sexing up machines or machining up sex?
Only a machine. - Sure?

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Two new titles for an excellent read!

I just scared myself by realising how long it has been since I posted anything on this blog site. The Femmebots have been written about and I have been hard at work rewriting my first two books and publishing them. 
The tale is one that had figured in my dreams a number of times and when I got around to writing it, the story was almost all there. The Final Song was my first book. Rewind is the sequel. Both books deal with how the Devil and his demon children are trying to garner more souls by using technology but primarily it is a story about greed and human nature. 
                                      The covers are below.



Both are available in paperback from Amazon and CreateSpace and also as a Kindle edition.
More at www.wordsmorph.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment